The authentication process can be performed by presenting multiple credentials. Consult the identification systems.
It is a very simple process but there may be situations in which it is not completed correctly. Here are some of the possible reasons:
You will find a detailed description of the main problems in the Reasons for error content when using idCAT Mobile
If VÀLid does not detect a valid electronic certificate, you need to make sure that:
- You have any current qualified certificate (not expired) in accordance with Regulation 910/2014 on Identification and Trust Services. Among them, the DNI-e or the T-CAT card, of the staff of the Catalan public administrations.
- You have the certificate properly installed on your system, or if it resides on an external device (such as a USB key or cryptographic card), the device is properly connected.
- You have installed the corresponding root keys of the certification entity issuing your certificate. You will find them on the certificate issuer's website ( consult the root keys of the AOC certification body ).
- You have successfully installed, if applicable, the software associated with the certificate. You will find it on the certificate issuer's website.
- You have correctly installed the card reader software, in case you are using a cryptographic device certificate (eg DNIe). You will find it on the device manufacturer's website.
Once these checks are done, you need to close all open browser sessions and try to access again.
Errors related to the digital certificate