VALID returns to the application from which the request is made the security level used by the user. There are 3 levels, from less to more security, with the mechanisms of each of them:
- idCAT Mobile with electronic registration based on the expiry date of the DNI and Health Card Number.
- Cl @ ve Basic level PIN, with registration based on sending a code by mail to the user's home.
- Electronic identification systems notified to the European Commission as low-level in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II of Regulation 910/2014 on identification and trusted services.
- idCAT Mobile with face-to-face or telematic registration with certificate or video identification.
- Cl @ ve PIN with face-to-face registration or digital certificate.
- Cl @ ve Permanente
- Qualified digital certificates of advanced signature (in software). Examples: idCAT, TCAT-P, FNMT of Individual.
- Electronic identification systems notified to the European Commission as being of a substantial level in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II of Regulation 910/2014 on identification and trust services.
- Qualified qualified electronic signature certificates (on secure qualified signature creation device). Examples: DNIe, TCAT.
The following link provides a list of electronic identification mechanisms notified to the European Commission and accepted by VALid, with their corresponding security level.