To see the shipments that have been made to us from outside Catalonia, we access the application and by default we are already shown the procedures received, in the various states in which it may be (Pending confirmation, Accepted, Rejected or Forwarded).
In this list of submissions, next to the Status column, we will find an icon indicating the type of documentation associated with the registry exchange:
This information has a meaning depending on the icon:
What can we do with these received shipments?
To facilitate the search for settlements, we can use the settlement filter, by unit of origin, interested party, date of registration, type of settlement, among others.
You must enter this tray daily to see if ours has requests pending . When we access any of the shipments in Pending state, by clicking on the shipment in question, the various options that the connection protocol with this system offers us are the following:
- Confirm registration : If the entry is accepted , an entry entry is made in the registration of the destination entity and the corresponding acceptance message with the entry registration number of the destination entity to the 'we originate. We need to make sure that we are the target entity before making the acceptance. To accept a submission just click on the OK button
- Reject registration : If the entry is rejected, the registration of the destination entity is NOT entered, and the status of this entry / document - as rejected - is sent to the source entity, so that it the management with the corresponding interested party. A reason for rejection must be indicated (in Spanish). We can only reject submissions for the following reasons:
- Make it unreadable.
- That mine is not the recipient and the correct destination is not registered with the SIR.
- That we have no knowledge of who the target body should be. To reject a submission just click on the Reject button and add a reason for rejection.
- Forward registration: This is the option we must use as long as the shipment is not by our entity. If the settlement is forwarded, the registration of the destination entity is NOT entered, and the shipment is sent to a new destination entity, which will need to be registered with the SIR in order to be a recipient. S'ha d'indicar un motiu de reenviament (en castellà quan ho reenviem a una administració no catalana). To resend a submission just click on the Resend Registration button:
- When a shipment status changes, it takes us back to the shipment list, with the updated shipment status changed.