Signer is a web application that works with the following browsers; for fast release browsers we support up to three versions prior to the current one:
The other browsers we support
- Safari version 7.0 and higher - MAC MAC X only
- Internet Explorer version 9 and above - Windows only.
Since we do not have a mobile application to access the certificate store and be able to sign, although the web application can be accessed with mobile browsers, we do not support them as the operation cannot be completed using a mobile device.
NOTE : If you have a browser other than the one specified above (eg Opera, or older versions of the specified ones) the application may work properly, but if you need our support it will only be available for the specified versions / environments.
Why only these versions?
Many of our users still use older versions of Internet Explorer, so we need to support them. Instead for the most modern browser distributions; We believe that supporting only the latest versions has the following advantages:
- Optimize our resources when it comes to fixing / reproducing bugs.
- Your PC will be more secure and less likely to be attacked (if it doesn't convince you, check your browser's vulnerabilities )
- You'll enjoy a better user experience and more features in web applications (not just Signature).
From the following links you can download the latest stable versions of our favorite browsers for Windows, Linux or MAC: