The security portal is a tool developed and maintained by the Catalan Cybersecurity Agency with the aim of providing tools to the Local Administration to better manage information security. In this sense, the portal incorporates different types of content and information such as:
- Information to contact the Cybersecurity Agency (report incidents, ask for support in some areas of interest, etc.)
- Information on the security of the entity's information systems (City Council, Consortium, County Council, Provincial Council): results of technical security analyzes, website security, etc.
- Dashboard to view historical information and the evolution of security.
- Other information: Security Regulatory Framework, Inventory of the entity's assets,…)
- Tools for requesting cybersecurity services.